Wednesday, April 1, 2009

history part 4

so it is the day... sometimes in end of dec 2003 or might be early jan of 2004. he came as promised. he did knew where i'm staying coz my neighbour was a friend of his.. sometimes i wish the world is bigger, so when things become history, it won't keep remind you what you had been through

my attire was very typical casual wear, big size shirt + shorts knee length. i did asked myself b4 i went in the car, will he kidnapped me? hahhaa the next second, i'm inside his cute lil car and i might be kidnapped....

the journey to Nino's house around 40 minutes, but to me it's kinda like less than 40 minutes... we chat a lot, talked about things happened in life, tuition last time, school, people we knew...

finally, we reached. Nino said 'something happened btw two of u'. i kept thinking, not really it's just friends who visit friends, nothing more nothing less.....

then we were on our way back and sent me back, then my phone rang... my mom asked me fetched my bro from tuition.... so we were talked again in his car... the trip makes me feel kinda good that i finally get a friend who was outside from my circle of secondary schoolmates...

it's a rainy day if i'm not mistaken...
and i like rainy days....

No comments:

Post a Comment