Wednesday, April 1, 2009

history part 9

as usual i said hi. then his car started to move..



he spell it out. the phrases which never cross my mind for the past few months nor today. i'm surprised and shocked. i was quiet for almost few minutes. i want to say yes, but i thought we had this talked before, why still we want to risk?



"can we jus try 1st?" i suggested. at least if we won't hurt that much if it's not officially couple.

"no. either yes or no" he sounded 'threaten".



i remain silence... i really don't know if this will be good or bad. but if we never try, we never know. i looked at him, he was driving. i like this guy, a lot ...



"okay." he held my right hand. coz i'm on the left seat. he started to hold my hand when he spelled it.

i'm in love, for the 1st time in my life.

i remembered the night till now... it's very simple with feelings within...
i'm touched.

it's February 10 2004.


Love can be so simple yet so complicated.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm touched as well after reading your post You are just so true in your feeling and i like that. Do always keep that very original trait of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love can be so simple yet so complicated. I felt like crying when I read those words. It touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to your blog..write more darling, pretty pls..

    ReplyDelete