Monday, April 6, 2009

6th-7th April

i'm now been into my life. life fills with work, yoga, friends...



sometimes i am so emotion, thinking of past, recall of past... then i'm stuck into the mood of history... then i cried... which i didn't move forward... i cried in my car... back to those days



but sometimes... i am so happy.. i'm in mood... i can sing along loud in my car...



so i try not to going back.. i read novel.. heheh currently reading 'Angels and Demons'..

i make my schedule full.. i finished my classes late. i try 2 fill times wif frens...



sometimes i wonder.. how to define when i'm over past?

7th April

today been kinda pack wif jobs. feel times fill my life meaningful... but jus now wh way back in car.. i started talking to myself... abt history... i know that i need an explanation.. sort of reasons, answers ... y all these happened... but can i handle it? what i expect after knowing all? can i handle them?? i don't think so... i hope i won't know but will i over it? i kept asking myself...

Love can be simple, yet complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment