Friday, April 3, 2009

history part 10

we started... sometimes i think it's kinda fast coz we just knew each other around 3 months. but i knew, i like this guy... a lot....





not soon after that, we had our 1st valentines's day 2gether. we din celeb but i remember well, i gave him a key chain, my 1st present for him....


his present for me it's a anklet. way back b4 we were couple. that was a gift from him on his trip to pg back then. my fren told me, anklet means he wanted to tie your leg, so you won't go far away from him.... =) i'm touched.... i keep wearing anklet till now, though it's not from him. i don't know why, but i love having something 'tie' on my leg....

falling in love is always sweet, esp it's the very starting moments. everything seems so sweet, happy, every lil things can make u smile... easily smile from ur heart. times seems 2 stop when being with him.

i remembered the most, it's our 1st trip 2 pg after started. our most memorable walk along the beach side of GD. i;m wering this heels and we walked from starting point till the end... my legs killing me but i din realised much, mayb the feelings of happiness had flooded me ... =)

i like da feelings of holding someone's hands....hands of guy i like a lot...
i like da feelings of talking to u... coz ur so smart....
i like look into ur eyes... coz i see me inside ur big eyes......
i like standing beside u... coz u had this nice smell...
i like seeing u smile... coz it melted my heart...
finally i found u... da guy with charming sunshine smile i'd been looking for.....


p/s: i missed ur smile a lot...
it reminded me of what i had before....
sun-shine smile =)


















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet ^^ i always wish if someone would get me an anklet too..

    giving anklet to someone means a lot..the anklet will guide him to find you in next life time, so that both of you can be together..

    ReplyDelete