Tuesday, March 31, 2009

history part 3

STPM for 2003 ended sometimes in December. It's just like ended some miserable dreams in life for a 19 year old gal. Life just started to be the way it should...
so my life after stpm is all about hanging out wif frens, yam cha, life of ICQ, sms relax... cool life ... missed it now..
then it started when i asked him (i take initiative) that we went to visit Nino. da main reason if i'm not forgotten was Nino came back from trip and he did mention he want to go... so i asked him along, but guess wat.. he offered to fetch me. that was 1st time in my life, that i was invited taking a stranger's car which just 2 of us. so u can guess how naive n pure innocent gal i am back then.

so i was waiting for the day he came fetch me... hehe....

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanna drop you a note. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I find this "love story" interesting.

    Sometimes no matter how a relationship ended, (well a little hurtful, and some pain too)there are still little things we can savor.

    Life is unpredictable. Heartache is just part of the road. We have to walk through that, and one day, we will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    Gosh, I sounded like some Buddhist monk now. Anyway, continue writing, I will come back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    i just want to spell it out instead of keeping to myself...

    so that my heart will be available for new memories...

    ReplyDelete