Friday, April 17, 2009

history part 14

i dreamt of us yesterday.. and we argued... haih... ur facial expressions were da same...excatly the 1 i'm so familiar with... really wtf tat i din see u for almost a year.. but i still remembered well...



i don hve any news from u... i deleted u from my contacts.. all contatcs... i can't face u... afterall.. u din come 2 me intend 2 solve our issues... but i know i'm going thru it kinda well..



myb i should think from ur side, if i'm in ur shoes.. what would i do? but i can't coz i cant imagine that i would leave u alone , left u without talked to u.... i can't resists ur eyes... ur sadness... that's my weakness.... anyway it's over ... alre a yr plus... u go after ur dreams... i am in my life... my ordinary life...



i did hang out wif frens... and i did try my best 'observing' guys , single guys frens around... haih...i don't know why... i just wan2 get some1 who can share my life... it seems too hard for me... i don't know y... maybe da real 1 yet 2 appear or still on his way.... hahahah caught in some traffic jam, some wrong persons... b4 he can reach.... i did think so...



then i recall again 2 stupid history ... u said u start date few months after our seperation... i was like... how could u ar?? i mean how can i learn from u? 2 4get u then being close wif some1 i don even know tat wel... trying 2 LOVE him??? maybe it's easy for some people... or most people... it seems 2 be da hardest part i could ever done



i think i'm being stupid, or naive or maybe too loyal... i'm just v weird ... i wan2 move on... but i wan2 enjoy my life yet i do hope i can find guy who loved me... at least he wont being irrresponsible... da 1 i can live for da rest of my life... i'm not tat hardworking ppl in relations... once i find da 1, i wont wan2 change ....

No comments:

Post a Comment