Tuesday, April 7, 2009

history part 11

i remembered well... month after we started... it's a month of our STPM result... i did as what i'm expected... ai i'm just not science student who just rely on my only confident paper PA to help me out... but act i almost failed the paper as i drew a wrong chart in that paper... ppl say that will make me failed... luckily get an A-.... hahhaa not bad afterall...



guess what... he get straight As... i am speechless... not that i looked down on him... i just didn't expect he to be this EXCELLENT... gosh... i undertsand y ppl can get so jealous wh tis guys hav all da package:look, study luck...



sudden, i felt i'm so small... i felt so small.. i felt i am so poor... as if i didn't suit this excellent sun-shine guy front of me....



we met up.... i cried front of him.... so shameful.... =(

i looked at him.... i cried as if it's end of the world.... (drama queen)

my body moved towards him... we hugged... for the 1st time....



p/s: i can't recall when we hug for the 1st time, it's act reminded by him after we started few yrs later... he remembered the most... and i kept in my mind...



my sun-shine smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment