Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SPBT

wa lao eh... i should be working during these hours being a so call OL... but seems like i become my mom's PA when she cant use the PC as she wish... she was a bad tempered(i am exactly like her) and she cant stan of waiting the antique PC to 'run the slow-motion' way... my hp kept rang like non-stop hearing her mumbling, complaining ... so? i also lost my temper... i am not there 2 help her 2 settle it coz i am IT-idiot who try to lead a blind in dark.. so u can imagine the disaster happening ... worse of all, i try 2 get da PC owner help out n da stupid hp of this ppl (wh i SWEAR I WANT TO THROW INTO TOILET BOWL AND FLUSH IT SO I WONT HAVE 2 SEE IT ANYMORE) never pick up call/hp low batt.... wah... dont try 2 test my patience i tell u....



so , do u still think i am a bad person? if i am housewife, or stay home doing my own stuffs i am sure running to help. prob is i am working as well... pls.... pls... i think i can't live/stay wif ppl who being same temper as mine...

1 comment: