Saturday, May 16, 2009

1605

back from A&D movie... kinda nice but i'd act read da book b4 wacthing it... but still a worth watch.... but it's irritating coz just b4 the movie, wh queuing for the ticket collections, da AUNTIE in front seems din success in processing her purchase of tickets online wh CREATE the long queue... finally din miss any part of the movie , thanks to the Advertising wh delayed like min 15 minutes... heheh...

i like watch movie a lot, but it might effect by the situation, esp the person sitting next to you, and behind you. this time, was the guy and his partner sitting on my left side. 1st i thought they might jus whispering ... later on they were talking to each other, where da stupid partner kept ask questions, da guy kept explained explained... WTF... feel like wan2 slap them LOUD and keep their mouth shut...gosh.... calm down.... i learnt from my yoga practise... inhale .. exhale... inhale... exhale.... i did managed to calm down... coz i don wan2 ruined my RM11...

wow... facebook indeed a good media 2 spread news... just found out my fren's bro just go married... age like maybe 20?22? ....

back to myself, my frens seems start to worry about me i guess... all surrounded by the point of intro guys for me, even my own family... err... i just started to enjoy my life... can i rest?? concentrate in my life? it's very tiring after the past years... very very tiring i mean it.



WE ARE MORTAL UNTIL THE FIRST KISS AND SECOND GLASS OF WINE-- Eduardo Galeano

No comments:

Post a Comment