Thursday, May 7, 2009

080509

i'm 25 yr old officially soon. Friends attached, married, give birth etc....
then i started to think again... shit.. i feel like life just started ... some alre moving to next stage. i can't take good care of myself, how should i take care of others?

some people tend to be have chances of getting new people in life easily. i know i am not, due to my lazyness. yeah its true. i am not taking any initiative to know new people. i spend my time front of TV, PC, books, sleep, dreaming, meet up friends... maybe this is what people call the best time in life to enjoy... and so, i booked ticket to TW next year. though i yet 2 work out my budget for the trip, but it gives me motivation when i was tired in work, when i was lost... keep me going on...

i hope people around me find their path in life, find their happiness, find their way to stay happy everyday...

i wish i can earn as much as i spend.. hahaha da rest just stay healthy n happy
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment