Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2005

some people really like to expose...

monday i was in the yoga class as usual. this really Fish lady.... putting lotion on her body (she seems v proud) while on phone... she was naked i think b4 i saw her.. then i put on my clothes will i packed all my stuffs till i wan2 left, she was still naked bz wif da lotion... i don mind if u naked, but prob is, ur polluted my eyes.. yeah u look like as if u don have any tummy/cellulite or whatever... eh ur naked for so long... wait 2 dry izzit??? fish la... makes me wan2 vomit... I HATE YOU BEING EXPOSE AND FORCE ME TO LOOK OKAY?

keep ur so call so think hot figure to ur man, not ppl like me who hav tummy, cellulite,stretch marks... fish fish fish~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. nice one,very proud of her body.
    i think you fell better now. cheers....
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~~~ so daring to be naked in front of stranger =_="

    ReplyDelete