Wednesday, May 20, 2009

emo

that day, BY asked me 2 4get about past and start my new life. i think coz my dialogs seems give the impressions of still thinking of past.

i admit, history is part of my life. it bcums part of my memories , good one, just that it ended in not-so-good way. fish.,..... i actually like my life now. coz i don like being commit or attach or even need 2 report 2 people whom i wont know if he might cheat me, or maybe try 2 cover all shits in front of me. i wont let myself being in this kinda situations anymore... i hate being cheated.. i hate being no explanation of da reason of breaking up... i hate that i had to miss history... i hate that i actually have the intention to contact history in search of answers... i hate that i have so much questions... i hate that i might only have the courage to do so maybe when i am drunk... i hate that i had a good memories in things i don really like to remember...


luckily that i fnd my ways to cut all these, at least i find my peace and calm when in yoga practise, luckily i have my frens around me... luckilyi have a tough personalty... luckily i am strong when i am so depress... luckily i din have passive thinking when some people might end their life.... luckily i love myself much more than i thought.. luckily i can live without you coz i din rely on you.... i feel blessed... i did

3 comments:

  1. Cheers....at last you see light infront of you,
    enjoy your life.your past will make you stronger.you are right, you must always love yourself.GOD BLESS...you got a very bright future...you do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are seriously proud of you !

    ReplyDelete