Sunday, April 18, 2010

review of past week

1. watch ice kacang puppy love last weekend, not bad story but da botak's sis is shining among the rest.

2. a friend of mine ask me why i want to visit Jp, my latest classic reply -->
i wan2 shoot av there! wuahaha wait i have the megan's figure, or any agent come approach when im walking around toyko streeets... my fren say will be my no1 fan somemore... yer... sorry lo im not bias over ppl's career but i just can't.

3. im going for 2nd brazilian wax coz going off for beachy getaway next month. its been quite scary n weird experience wif wax but the result turn out to be very impressive coz it's very hygiene.

4. i am consider of getting iPhone or mini laptop, u see iphone is like getting an Dior bag, but mini is like u can get tax excemption. apa macam... let m re-access again my financial planning... hahah less than 5k savings wan2 show off... FML

5. tonnes of peers getting married, so? congrats. I am so not for this in life now.
single makes me so happy but so lonely once while. but i rather single lor... esp i din seeing anyone at all now... worse is ppl think im surrounded by bunchs of dudes.. oh fml

I'm loving my life with family, friends and myself~~

2 comments:

  1. FML... One leg inside the grave of love FML FML FML F Kao-kao!

    Haiz.

    Anyway, my target destinations of travel... I dare not list out now... No money :( FML!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha u r FYL... but i am GLAD for u... u found ur MAN... aka my dream guy.. sob*sob*

    ReplyDelete