Thursday, April 15, 2010

i am lazy

i noticed recently i been very very lazy in keeping myself looking great, in making up thingy. I used to be very hardworking, put on base, foundations, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipbalm, blushes.
yeah.. u need that much to become what people call as 'presentable'. FML i don even have time to sleep enough daily, and i need to put on these before i leave my home daily? just let me sleep. i am lazy and i just wan2 sleep sleep sleep.

now i even use super good invention , Bb cream, which be my sunblock+foundation+concealer, but same time, still keep my very ORIGINAL flaws/dark eyes. It lightens and i think so good for lazy lady like me. best of all, apply within 1 minute... wuahhaha

but i know, i dinn get stunning looks in picture. but i still look ME in any photos mah... i wont scare u off after i washed my face, or i hardly recognise myself.

i am glad, i look okay. not so hot, not so ugly, not so stunning, not so dull, i am me.

yoyo me!



No comments:

Post a Comment