Monday, April 12, 2010

me just me






Recently, im addicted to reading blogs. i know im being scary that i like 2 read ppl's life, like to know da hidden part, scandals, rumours, shitty/bitchy part of others life.


but i cant help, coz im just curious, knowing how mnay types of person in our life, surrounding us..


so my dear fren YT is getting married. im excited coz she's one of the 1st close friends which is moving to relationship graveyard.. yeah she will hate me so describe it as graveyard.. but i don care... wuahahha


and early this month, i had this inpromptu trip 2 langkawi wif buddies. and we get 2 kacau at langkawi super super duper luxurious hotel aka Four Seasons Langkawi ... yeah this beach villa costs RM6,100.00 b4 GST per night.. FML.. i am here and i wont be staying jus for 6k.. i think my visit alre worth the $$

then the other day, my interesting mummy telling me 1 super duper funny joke, joke of the year i shall call it. She claimed she went to this fortune teller which she initially want 2 ask abt wealth fortune, then who knows, this FHL teller told her this extra thingy.. that
" oh ur daughter is going to get married by this year."
kns kns... if he is going to be true, i am going 2 get his no to get the next lottery lucky pick. I am single now and been single fr 2 years, further without any potential dated guys, dating chances, watever luck in dates, and he is telling this crap.
and i am so crap that i listened to all these crap-s, FML
fyi, there's 1 gal who met her lifetime partner within 1 yr and they r getting married.
well looking back at myself, i think i really need 2 assess myself physically and mentally.
so FML

1 comment:

  1. stay cool baby.. don't fyl .. there's so much more beautiful stuff apart from guy.. never too rush for a life partner. He will come to you this year in 2010 .. wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete