Saturday, July 18, 2009

moody

can u imagine dropping tears within ten seconds? i can make it.. easily.. by just thinking/mentioning/getting news from the past..
scary right? i thought so..

some says, to forget, is to restart
some says, to move on, is to let go
some says, to be happy, just an options.

By asked me, if i want to have a talk with past?
i asked myself, can i even take it?

i don't think so. it's not a good end in past, how can i face it?
i know, if i happened to meet past in real life, 1st thing comes in mind : RUN FOR MY LIFE

The best way to overcome fear is to face it. but what happen next?
i know i'm those not easily let things go person. i can't being noble, i can't pretend nothing ever happen, i can't put things aside.

i have feelings, a lot of feelings, which i know, if i know more and more, i will be curious to dig, curious to know, which resulted in sad, anger, madness.

i choose to avoid, i choose to delete, i choose to stay away, no harm to myself, it's the best actually.

i'm sorry, i'm not interested to know. i'm not keen to know anything. so don't tell me, don;t let me know. coz i choose happiness, i choose smile, i choose gay, i choose passion, i choose relaxation, i choose freedom, i choose myself.

i'm not going to stick with the person, who don't share my passion, who don't share my joy, who don't share my sadness, who don't share my problems, who runaway from me, who turns me down.

i love you.

for me - 18 months

2 comments:

  1. "Why Do People Greet Each Other With Friendly
    Smile And Warm Hello, And Let Friendship Blossom Into LOVE, Only To Say Goodbye?"
    only memories are left behind and only time can make the difference...
    take care and GOD Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the encouraging words..

    ReplyDelete