Saturday, July 18, 2009

luxury thoughts

today i went to 'luxury window shopping ' trip with my friends, milky, gal wif hubby + Tavia.



our 1st stop is Burberry. it's always my dream to get 1 branded bag, or more than that. sigh but i always be the 1st person to turn away as the bills cut off my dreams.. well i swear.. soon i will walk in to BURBERRY , get my dream IT BAG, paying in cash wif all RM50 notes.. yeah.. cash only... i will do that.



somehow, back to reality, i know when i have rm5k , i rather spend the money on my monthly expenses, my food, my ice cream, my food..



u see RM 5,000 can get you either 1 normal canvas middle size handbag, but you can get:



1. easily approximate 160 pin of baskin robbin during 31% discount, or



2. easily 160 times of fine japanese dining which u spent let say rm 30, or 100 times if you spent rm50 each time, or



3. 125 boxes of my favourite and best dark chocolate so far i tried in life-ROYCE.. yeah~~royce banzai~~



so will i buy RM5k bag.. or one of the mnetion above?? emmm
let's see...

1 comment:

  1. I want everything :) If I can afford to lar, that is :D

    ReplyDelete