Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mana lu pigi

My beloved colleagues seems to very keen in my love life. I admit i am keen and can't hardly wait for the right man, but you know, if you're having my kind of life, the chances to get a partner, equal to zero.

you see, my typical schedule of Mondays to Sundays are :

Mondays / Wednesdays/Fridays:
7.00- 7.30 - rushing for work
8.30-5.30 - work work work
6.00-8.00 - yoga
9.00 - 11.00 - watch tv, surf web.
11.00-11.30 - sleep ZzzzZz

Tuesdays/Thursdays:
7.00 - 7.30 - rushing for work
8.30 - 5.30- kerja kerja kerja
7.00 - 11.00 - tv, online, stick on sofa all nite
11.00-11.30- Sleep Zzzzz

Saturdays/Sundays:
normally wake up at 9.00 - 11.00 am.
12.00-02.00-brunch
normally i will hang out with sis at malls/friends(coursemates, all female)/whole day at home.

so.. you see where to find dates? i don't even have all these chances...

well, i know, 25 is a sign, either i will meet the right guy within years, if in coming years, i am still single..then i am going to have a fund, a bacheloratte fund, to feed myself when elder days come.

p/s: please la, if you (my future bf) are lot, use GPS/buy a map book/google map; if you're not keen , at least give me a sign; if you never appear (which i am preparing, but i hope it's not true), can send someone to tell me?


sigh.. i just want to fall in love, is it that 'mission impossible'?

6 comments:

  1. Fong Lynn, can I safely tell you that I got somebody to introduce to you.? If GOD's willing,sure to work out.NO NO NO.......
    NO SUCH THING AS NO.
    PLS EMAIL me at.... can i leave my email here? or I leave it at my blog?pls advice...cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knight in shining armor is still finding his way to u, be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenji: wow.. thanks anyway.

    YT: i think so, he should be coming dy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome,..wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kenji: jus add me at fb, fong_lynn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, u are very young only mar.. so dun worry lar.. when the time comes, u will meet the perfect guy.. :)

    good luck ya!!

    ReplyDelete