Wednesday, October 13, 2010

oct

1.
im going to hk wif ys next yr. hahahaaa finally i will step on the land after 13 yrs later. fuiyo.. its been tat long!! anyway most exciting part is that im going wif my best buddy. its going to be a fun one... so time to plan after back from JJ

2.
so this happened like... sometime ago.. so they wan2 match making me wif dunno-who-he-is, after all da ding dong, so finally his in my fb lists, wtf ppl critic my photos... harlo... im born wif my face, so wat ! watever, stop judging me.

3.
today bro help me pick up my visa, almos cant approve!! luckily its all okay now!! so as schedule, i am flying off in 3 weeks time, to the land of rising sun; to the dream country ; to the place of my j pop; it's a fast forward dreams come true. yay it is!! though da air fare its at 2k... wtf.. but im going to enjoy yo..

No comments:

Post a Comment