Saturday, October 16, 2010

jpop dream

i had enough stories of assholes that make me so pissed off. ARGHHHH so damn hard to avoid them. i am so scared that, in short future, i will make conclusion : all balls are assholes.
anyway jus live with it.
It's not like i can't live without man, though being in a relationship, having companion/partner , someone to share in life is really good. well like old sayings, we all need to have companion, totally agree, but maybe im just those type need to be in matured marriage, rather than in early age. since im sure, im immatured type, im not selfish, but i just dunno how to take care of myself, im lazy, damn lazy type, i jus wan money sufficient to feed myself, i never really care about anything else. like wat im doing now, i like it, coz i still can vomit out some amount to pampered myself. This year i spolt myself a lot, my record!
in 3 weeks time, i will be realising my jpop dreams, i had since i was 16. its all thx to Yunni who recommend me arashi, then there's no turning back. im addicted to johnnys , from wink-up i get to know from smap, tokio, arashi, v6 to kat-tun, yama p etc; at the same time, j drama is attacking me like crazy, i had love generations which is my fav j drama so far, i jus love takeshi-san, which looks good in ALL hair style. then until HERO, blah blah blah... omg i jus love takesi n arashi; their songs making me so GENKI**ne
however, im so sad tat they just wont come to Msia at all, nearest is oni thailand, they went to there for few times for concerts, guess their market there is way far i can imagine of... wink up make me know more of them, and i tell myself then, i shall go nippon once in my lifetime. but the expenses is CRAZILY high, esp the accommodations, food, transportation etc.. easily 10k per pax for a trip like 1 week.
heheee.. i think i must pray a lot, that my god listen to my wish for so long, i am realising my jpop dream at least 5-10 years faster! so during last promo of mas, i don really think much but jus book for the return tic, but now seeing aa can get anytime within da $$ i pay, kns.. nvm pay for da mas hospitality, since everything is unlimited. im going to enjoy kao kao. plus its narita, not haneda yo**its just like da diff of subang airport and klia. but narita still diff.. hehehee trying hard 2 comfort myself da $$ i pay is worthwhile. coz i never been to klia for international departure, im da only one at family never been lo... how can!? good im going this time!! maybe its my first and last @klia and narita dy =( sigh y must cheap airfare in diff place though same piece of klia add... FFFF okay i admit, i just want to explore whats inside the intl departure @klia, coz i heard they have almos everything ooo...
so im going to rainbow bridge, it appears in almost all jdrama of the 90s. oh no i miss my love gen theme song dy.. i miss their street scene, the train, the crowd the view of nippon. and im going shinjuku,harajuku, oayama, jiyojuku, roppongi, omotesando hills, odaiba, gotemba, and disneyland. planning to go both disneyland & disney sea. if both cost around 10,000 yen. should i? should i not? if just disneyland is at 5,800 yen. coz i personally not really a big fan of disney, mayb i go disneyland would be good enough? coz 5,800 yen is like almost rm220 dy!! okay la, jus go one will be fine la, plus need to go for meals, souvenirs somemore ler... kns .. our currency damn low....
well i need to find posters/adv of arashi and take shoots. this is a must! its my jpop dream. so da rest, err no idea yet, maybe take some ramen, soba, don, sashimi, then go to UT, h&m, as usual tourists would do. and wan2 try their beer and some desserts maybe.
budget very tight ar!! sacrifice osaka and kyoto!!! sigh .. next time then.
anyway cant hardly wait for next month~ nippon im coming

No comments:

Post a Comment