Sunday, November 1, 2009

addict to drama


recently addict to this drama My Queen 败犬女王。so many quotes that attract me. god im getting scare and worry i might ended bcum single, available career woman who have everything in life, except da man whom i can back home and wait for.


im used 2 be alone, used 2 be hang out with my old gangs, tired of matchmaking dates ppl try 2 arrange, i love my yoga, i love my family life, i kinda love my job sometimes, i seems to get into da life of being 1 person, should be ok rite??


i know da i have faith in awaiting da right person, but i worry i will just get used to my current life then dunno how 2 get along wif companion in future.
quote :
谁说单身就是败犬,胜券也有苦恼啊!


2 comments:

  1. Life is about adapting. We can enjoy singledom to the max but we can always fall back into love when the right man comes along. DOn't worry... it's not as complicated as it seems to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you will be alright..this is part of life. Wait for Gods timing.Cheers..and God Bless..

    ReplyDelete