Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20oct

long long time i din visit my blog dy.. kinda busy month esp been posted to new site.
my job currently need me to walk around, working wif 1Msia people, work wif 90% ma lat lou, 1 man show job. it's certainly not 'feminine' or OL typical office work, but somehow a job that makes u sweat (good news for me who wan2 slim down), makes u work lively, not much paperwork, huhu good sign for me coz i alre QUIT paperwork major job.

just back from hometown yesterday, i started to miss home, miss my friends, and miss my drinking session.
planning for my next hometown trip.

4 comments:

  1. lenglui, i baru realize that you blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too ^ ^ now only know u blog eh!

    working with ma lat lou? better than no LOU in my office~ all uncles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyo... I miss u too. Come Penang again soon k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuah.. i dunno u all read my blog...

    janelle: hahah jus blog biasa
    jess: haiyo... i hate those ma lat lou.. from malays to indian... really 1msia
    yt: i sure will come.. i am planning dy

    ReplyDelete