Monday, August 16, 2010

to change

i'm so lazy, i cant even write out a draft itinery on my trip. well not really need to be a serious one, but just for my visa application. I read like reaching 100 post on it, and i havent have a brief idea where i wan2 go, coz i wan2 go theme park, i wan2 go all da shopping streets, i wan this n i wan that, end up i dunno what is my priority and whats not. seems to be all are important and must-see places.

i hate fb , it jus has no privacy that i jus jus simply click on any1 inmy lists, to view at all their photos, fine i know it is all about, but i still ... well sometimes wan2 keep it to close frens only. then F hate wat, some frens frens tend to be someone i used 2 know. yarks!

some is blocking fb n msn, but i still manage 2 on9 like 24/7, harlo.. can any1 here really BLOCK them so i cant manage 2 go thru though with these links given ...

at this point, i jus can't think much or plan further, but to let time to come, for my next move to be carried out. I know i nvr been ambitious type, i'm not keen in earning my 1st RM1 million in next couple of years, i jus wan2 go for my plans for these years, da basic plans that i wan for myself. Coz i know, once i found something in my current life, all my plans shall be kiv. i don wan2 change yet, i know myself well, im so into it when my life change, cross my fingers that, before i feel im satisfy, i'm willing to stop, then it will come to me. and the time, I am willing to be da one that i am so worry of. da one that i wan2 be, but at the sametime, I'm so scare due to the uncertainty but thats the risk i'm willing to take, cross my fingers

night and love

No comments:

Post a Comment