Tuesday, July 20, 2010

fb fb fb

There’s pros and cons of fb; u get to see the update status of people’s life from everyday to every hour/minute/second, people tend to update all the thoughts/ things they seen in life and sharing in the circle of fb. And we get close to frens we rarely seen, or find back old frens back in school time, childhood time. We catch up via fb to organize for gatherings/outing/hang out. We share photos with trips we went with others who din join.

Ppl like shooting sharing albums of their master piece; tech of dslr, making the effect of objects/scenes so attractive; ppl love travel sharing the photos of each trip;

There’s issue then , seeing frens of mine going KK; to places I used to be there, Manukan, Sapi, Mt KK park, whatever market n bla bla blah… so F when seeing all these la… memories are sucks… when u end up in not so happy ending in r/ship.
But still thx to it, I get to explore the diving fun. And I want to get more experiences though I didn’t touch it for like 3 years already. And I cant even find back the book of each dive record…

I want to have bf ler but it’s no harm being a happy single gal afterall~~
My fb update is interesting this year. 1st trip to Taiwan in January, then phuket, Thailand in may.

But best of all, is the trip in November which makes everyone jealous hehe…I’m going to enjoy to max!

No comments:

Post a Comment