Sunday, May 23, 2010

to kel

i did things which u used to persuade me to get into.

i listened to MUH, some of their songs are act nice, and the band is good. though i don know them that well.. now i understand what u tried to tell me when u talked abt them back then.

i watched school rumble again.. watching back tenma chan wh is so cute.. at least i know y guys like manga/anime... this 1 is nice, just liked u said, suit female like me...

i watch the series u recommend, and its so u.. yeah so ur american dream style.. and those outfits, jus like what u wear all da time. ok i should hav not advice u to change ur style. mayb its unique tat u like it.

my frens thought i would recall of sad/mad when talking abt u nowadays, but i act recall with calm mood, more like talking abt past than any emo that ruin my moods. so no worries my dear frens

u used to be so surprise seeing me having Glay album, i listen to them, but just dat album coz started from one of the j drama i like back then.. i jus like the rhythm, i hv no clue on those bands, guitarist,vocal, bass, drum,... not in my knowledge hehe...

i din tell u, u look good when ur concentrating playing the guitar, sorry i din tell u that time, coz don wan2 make u so proud.. wan u to be humble and mad at me hehehe so u will try ur best to be better and show it to me... u r good, trust me, just be more confident

i appreciate all ur comments abt my look, which u wan me to be better, but i cant understand back then, i think ur too demanding, but i know y.. and i still wan2 be current me, i jus don like to make up, i cant, its not me , i don wan2 scare off myself when i cant recognise myself anymore in mirror. and i feel thankful, for the comments, u wan me to be more feminine, i started towards there dy, and i realise, its what suits me, well still i love my jeans,, hhehe i know how much u used 2 dislike me in them coz been v v boring...

i think im stingy, tats y i din pay bills , same as now when i earn my own, and now i start 2 dislike guys get me to AA....

okay don laugh at me that im still single, i cant find any1 yet, yes its been so lil chances to find even just a person can talk to..

how r u? i hope everythings fine with u, esp ur dreams, and what ur doing now, im sure hectic n packed life u having, with stress and life u din expect back then. u have my bless, u r good, i have faith in u. i don think wan2 catch up wif u, jus let things behind and we all move forward..

i want my happiness.. still im enjoying singleship...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete