Tuesday, December 22, 2009

history part 19-DYR?

sudden recall of our moments of arguments.
there's one which i still remembered, jus like every normal couples, arguements/fights are normal. we had ours as well.

ours seems to b v scary , i mean 'fight'/'argue', my usual respond after few minutes is 'wanted to walkaway', turn around, or drop away ur hands if we were holding each others.

then here come da classic moments which i guess 99% of couples did that anbd work 100%. u will surely hold my hands tighter than usual not 2 letting me go, and i am surely will 'act like releasing my hands away from urs... and those words still going on.. till u cant fight me back anymore wif any words.. u seems to lack of words and phrases... then

u will hold my head as if im a puppy who is not obedient, putting ur lips onto mine trying to 'shut' my mouth, coz this is da only way u know right at the moment. i will 'struggle' for few seconds... but after that, i 'surrender'. coz it's something i am weak of..

seems like i really forget how long i din hav that feelings dy... knn need 2 get a man asap.



No comments:

Post a Comment