Thursday, December 17, 2009

calculated define by them

today i reach my work emo climax. and i did it via email. shit... i make my boss and boss 'consult' me, i should not be 'calculated'. aih...

i am ok all these while, till las month, when i am taking over job from ppl, bcum 2 man job. and i seems can't take it anymore when da OM is crossing da line in front of my face. my las day at work b4 i 'burn out' bcuming kinda emo.

well... i know i should not be mayb in ppl's eyes. but i need 2 express it out. i can't take it this way. i am giving all my effort to be what i had promised to ppl. i din turn them down, but i din do da best of i could, coz i cant concentrate.

i just want to work and go off, but the feelings of sandwich at the place is too weird and i reach the tip point.

mayb i need high EQ. i think so. but i just want to say sorry that i make u feel disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment